A Fine Frenzy is AHHHH-MAZING! Allison Sudol's voice is angelic and very soothing. I first came across this when a friend recommended it to me.
I love her songs Almost Lover and You Picked Me. Listen to Almost Lover to see what I mean here.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I definitely agree with you! She has such a beautiful soft voice! Whenever I am having a bad day or am realyl stressed out, I can always count on A Fine Frenzy to cheer me up and calm me down with the soothing voices and peaceful and meaningful lyrics.
1 comment:
I definitely agree with you! She has such a beautiful soft voice! Whenever I am having a bad day or am realyl stressed out, I can always count on A Fine Frenzy to cheer me up and calm me down with the soothing voices and peaceful and meaningful lyrics.
Post a Comment