Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Color Me Happy!

I was watching a report on the T.V. about people splurging on colorful technology. For example, Apple released a new brand of bright, fun, splashing colors for the ipod nano. Red, yellow, orange, red, green, you name it. Also, red was a hot color for ipods, cell phones, and other technologies. The cost for these are a bit more expensive, yet, even though people already have an ipod, they feel compelled to buy another with a different color.

I don't think that it is a bad thing at all. Money is wasted, yes, when it can be spent on more important things, but it also reminds us what it is exactly we want from life: a splash of color. We should not live a life of bored same of same old, silver and black colors. Excitement is needed. We get a rush of happyness when we see an array of color, and I don't know if it is because we already lack it, and are very much the same like everyone else, or we just like it.

Colorful things make everyone's mood brighter!

No comments: