Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas List

I noticed that my Christmas list hasn't changed since when I was in the 4th grade. Every year when my aunts and relatives ask me what I want, I always say money. Or Clothes. I <3>

i don't know why but new electronics are never on my list. If someone suggests a new mp3 or phone, my reply would be.."yeah, but I could use that money on the mall!"

Am I weird?

What is on your list for the Holidays this year?

: ) : ) : ) : )



1 comment:

isaacswrit10392 said...

Honestly, the one thing that I want and have wanted for quite some time is a journal with a buckle. I used to want a journal with a lock and key but now I think just a simple journal with a buckle is fine now. If not a journal with a buckle I would want something more ethereal. I want to be happy. Where this happiness will come from is beyond me. It will be a gift to myself, but a gift nonetheless.