Saturday, November 29, 2008

Redemtion!

Yay! I praise Brittany Spears for getting back on track. I honestly do not think that Brittany Spears was trying to get some attention these past couple of years. Obviously she had some issues to deal with.. and really it isn't easy with the paparazzi in your face 24/7. If you think your parents are annoying because they are always criticizing you, try how Brittany feels- that times 19785y475394537456 times. I only wish the best for those who are falling day after day, and it really makes me happy to know that Brittany Spears is getting on the right track in her eyes, and in the eyes of the world.

Last year in the MTV awards, she had a chance to prove herself to the world, and she ruined it. It was not MTV's fault. I don;t think that it is fair for anyone to blame them for using her. If anything, she could have turn that "using" into a productive performance. Well, anyways, I am glad that she is finally redeeming herself Watch here for her winning performance of Womanizer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really happy for Britney Spears as well. I am glad that after the rough couple of years she has been having, she is finally starting to get her life back on track. She has regained custody of her children recently, and she celebrated her 27th birthday yesterday. Also, her cd, entitled Circus came out yesterday. I really wish her the best, because I can only imagine how hard it must be to deal with all of this craziness from the minute you step outside of your house. I am really glad for the redemption of her career and I hope that her newest cd tops the charts!