Saturday, November 29, 2008
The Holidays
With Thanksgiving coming to an end, I am seeing more and more Christmas lights in our neighborhood. This is one of the most exciting times in the year for me..it provides a rush of happiness that only bright colorful lights, cold weather, and christmas songs on the radio could provide. I think it there is something in the lights that is making me feel very... merry. It is so hard to explain! I love this holiday, and it just makes everything happy.. it is a time to see all your family, and your mood gets uplifted. I wonder how other people feel about this holiday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! Whenever I tell people how i feel about this holiday it's a very difficult feeling to describe. Just watching Christmas movies arouses the excitement, even if I watch those movies in August. I never feel sadness during this holiday. Something about Christmas just sparks this sense of merriment in you. I'm with you though. I still can't figure out why. But it's an interesting topic to ponder.
Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday. It is the time of the year where people seem to always be nicer, and try to spread holiday cheer to all. People are smiling and shopping and being neighborly and all around its just a really great time to be alive. The mood you automatically get from listening to christmas carols brightens your spirit and always seems to bring back memories and times with family in the past and I couldn't enjoy it more.
Post a Comment